Job leads are the requests that homeowners post on our site. We sort these requests by postcode, trade and skill type and then pass the details along to our tradespeople.
You can view and buy job leads in a variety of ways:
- On the main website: When you log in to your account you’ll automatically land on your job leads list. Here you can scroll through the leads available for you to buy. Click the ‘View full details’ button to see more details or buy the lead.
- On our mobile website: When you log in to your account using a smartphone you’ll automatically land on your ‘Job Alerts’ screen and your job lead list. Scroll through the leads as you would on the main website and simply tap a lead for more details, or to buy it.
- Via email alerts: If you have email alerts turned on, we email you every time a new lead is available for you to purchase. To buy the lead, click the ‘Buy lead now’ button in the email.
- Via SMS: If you have SMS alerts turned on, we send you an SMS every time a new job lead is available for you to purchase. To buy the lead, reply to the SMS with the alpha-numeric code provided in the lead alert.
- With our mobile app: If you have our mobile app installed on your Android or iPhone smartphone, just launch the app and you’ll automatically land on your ‘Job Alerts’ screen and your job lead list. Scroll through the leads as you would on the main website and simply tap a lead for more details or to buy it.
To view all the job leads you have bought, log in to your account or launch the mobile app and select ‘Purchased Jobs’ from the main navigation. Here you will see a list of jobs you are currently quoting on or have quoted on.
The archive is where you can place any job leads you have purchased and wish to separate from your purchased jobs list (e.g. jobs already won and completed). Jobs are not automatically archived. Only jobs you sort into the archive will we be placed there.
When you buy a job lead, we will give you the customer’s mobile number and email address.
Call the customer as soon as possible to introduce yourself. If you do not receive an answer, leave a voicemail or SMS and send an email with your name and number to make contact and increase your chances of winning the work.
If you are having trouble contacting the customer and they are not returning your calls or emails, you should use our request a call back feature.
To request a call back, log in to your Trasmen Booking account and click ‘Purchased Jobs’ from the main navigation. Select the job lead from your list of purchased jobs and then click ‘Request a call back’. We will then send an email and SMS to the customer on your behalf requesting that they contact you directly.
Please note that while we take every effort to ensure that leads posted to the site are genuine, we cannot guarantee a potential customer’s behaviour after posting a job.
Ratings serve as your word-of-mouth online and help you build your reputation. Every time you purchase a job lead, we send your profile and ratings to the customer. The more positive ratings you have, the easier it will be to win more work.
To request a rating, log in to your account or launch the mobile app, find the job on your Purchased Jobs list and select ‘Request rating’ from the status column. We also recommend that you leave your calling card and ask the customer directly to rate you when you’ve completed the job.